Friday, January 22, 2010

Spring is Coming!!!

Really, it is...I know it because I'm getting ready to sign up for another farm share.

I know I must be crazy.

I've already signed up for a full share with One Straw Farm. That's going to result in about two bags of produce each week from the beginning of June till Thanksgiving.

But, I've fallen under the spell of Spoutwood Farm too, you see, but I'm being sensible (!) by looking at a medium share.

Can I keep up? I think I can!!! I will either find a way or make a way.

No matter what happens, supporting the farms is the most important thing. This is how we keep stuff like this from disappearing...

Now, for a little trip down memory lane -- some shots from last year's farm share:






And, a yummy pie (because isn't life REALLY all about pie?) made from sweet potatoes from One Straw last fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment