Sunday, January 2, 2011

2010 Knitting Goes Out with Style

What a picture, huh???



I hope you love that my suitcase was the background. No, I'm not making a resolution to be a better blog photographer this year!!!

Yes, this was the last of the 2010 completed knitted projects. Finished them on or about 12/30/10. I'm deep into finishing my first sock of 2011 with the goal of 12 pairs this year. As you know, I fell a little short this year, but that's ok. Ten pairs is still ten pairs.

In a few days, I have bags and bags of fleece coming and promise that the pictures will live up to my usual standards!

And, I'm thinking about making a knitted coat. Yes, I've gone crazy. This ambition accompanies a few other ambitions I have for the year which include mastering sourdough bread, candy-making and a circus tent. All would be easily accomplishable if I didn't work.

Let the games begin...

No comments:

Post a Comment