Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Run, Run Rudolf!!!

What are the chances that I'd find not one but two of these cuties over the past few months?!?!?



A little research over the internet reveals that these are from about 1950. I got the one on the left for $5 at a yard sale and the one on the right for $12 in an antique mall. According to some of the write ups on ebay, they are hard to find.

I especially like the black one!



And, of course, since one things just leads to another, once I got the first pot, I started liking little cartoonish deer-things and I found these original watercolors at a yard sale for a couple of dollars:

I love blue animals, don't you?


I think this is true prancing.











Yes, I am starting to have too much "stuff". On the other hand, someone's got to help the economy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment