Saturday, January 8, 2011

Back into the Groove

It's Saturday and I am finally feeling a little peaceful. It's been a wild week. After being away for 10 days, I had a lot of digging out to do: a mountain of wash that took all week to get squared away, day job very hectic and busy, a half a day (again) at the dentist's, a whole night of dealing with my finances -- how is a girl supposed to pursue her hobbies and blog about it with all this junk going on?

This morning I got up early and did a few things in the kitchen and even took pics because I knew I had left my blog unattended all week.

So, first up -- a lovely bowl of Cafe Gratitude's "I am Great" Granola with blueberries and homemade almond milk (cutting back on cow's milk). Yummo.













Now, to display my regular photography skills with a pic of Sarah Kramer's Raunchy Red Lentil Soup that I wanted to try all week and finally got around to at 6:00 AM today...it will be a yummy lunch with some homemade guacamole and corn chips!










I love being in my kitchen -- I missed my own cooking as I always do and am glad I found a few minutes to put some things together!

Time for a shower and to start the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment