Tuesday, August 3, 2010

The Broken Dishes Art Gallery

My poor attempts at art curation have led to a broken heart! I was trying to clean a precious paint by numbers painting and ruined it by using alcohol to try and remove some of the dirt...It was a stupid idea for starters and not sure why I didn't see that coming:







OK, the good news is that the painting with the frame only cost $3, but it's not the money, it's the finding of another small piece at a cheap price that's getting me. I saw a lot of paint by numbers (PBN's) last weekend and they were much more.





So, this tragedy got me to thinking that I've been accumulating these but not necessarily sharing them with my blog readers. Now, without further ado, I present The Broken Dishes Art Gallery!!!





I have shown these before but I couldn't bear to exclude them in case you missed that post and your art gallery tour wouldn't be complete without them!




Now, we are moving to a small bedroom upstairs -- this room has sort of become the space to put larger pictures of animals.

First up: Lassie















And, here we have "Big Buck" who came complete with his gold colored frame!













Now, onto one of the bathrooms...I've got pairs of pics in here. First we have the kitties:



















And, here we have the other pair of pics in this room: The Black Swaying Palms Series:


















And, finally, to conclude our tour, at last I have obtained a religious-themed pic!















This concludes your tour of the current items on display at The Broken Dishes Art Gallery. Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment