Friday, September 3, 2010

New Orleans, Part 2

The signs we ordered when we were in New Orleans arrived!!!!

Mine is hanging in my hallway from the ground floor leading up to the main floor right off the kitchen:



I picked this one because I love the song "They All Asked For You": Oh, I went down to the Audobon Zoo and they all asked for you...the tigers asked, the monkeys asked and the elephant asked too..."







SO picked this one because of his love of growing plants...really anything...sometimes we will be out somewhere and he will see a little plant and take a little piece to try to grow at home.















And, finally, one to honor our joint love of the jalapeno! We've been known to push the use of jalapenos a little -- I even snuck some into potato salad tonight. The snake is actually made from beer bottle caps -- the artist is partial to Heineken.


No comments:

Post a Comment