Friday, October 1, 2010

Love Letter...

Warning: This post is gushy and schmaltzy, you may want to skip this one.

I've been blogging at this and other blogs for some time now and have to resist the urge say to a lot about my dear SO. Early on in blogging, he indicated that he didn't want me to pour it on too thick about how great I think he is.

But, after all this time, I thought maybe I could slip in a little post about the one and only.

OK, so for starters, he gave me these boots:




How great is it that our feet are almost the same size and I can wear a pair of his cowboy boots that were a little tight for him? AND, he even took them to the fancy boot-repair guy in Texas and had them spiffed up for me on one of his biz trips last year!




Second, he'll wear a costume on occasion:


SO is on the left in case you were wondering.
















Third, he tolerates me taking over large portions of his house for my crazy projects:
















Fourth, he once helped me get home a green coconut we found in the streets of Miami. This involved negotiating with the TSA officer at the airport to let me take it on the plane and then hack-hack-hacking away at the thing to open it -- only to find there wasn't really much inside.









And, despite the fact that my cat is so jealous of him, she's often grouchy towards him, he's nice to her because he knows how important she is to me:














And, he makes amazing pizza!














I hope he will always be beside me...

No comments:

Post a Comment