Sunday, November 7, 2010

Special Sunday Post: Double Knitting Issue!!!

I have a little time today and probably won't have much tomorrow so I'm getting a jump on the week and posting now instead of my regular Monday publication.

I have two special knitted treats to share!

One (lousy picture) is the cream wrap I finished up recently:



Made from some beautiful un-dyed Rowan wool -- very soft and squishy. This is a picture of the wrap while it was drying from its post-finishing wash. It's made using four strands of chunky yarn at a time...heavy!!!










And, now, finally presenting: The Zombie BBQ socks! At last...oh, man, it seemed like I've been working on these forever (6 weeks). Way too much sock yarn to knit in my stash to be taking so long on one pair. Bottom line is I need an extra pair of hands that does nothing but knit. That would be really, really helpful.





I had to hurry up and take a pic of the socks because I needed to wear them today as they totally match my outfit. This is important even though I am wearing boots and no one can see my feet. But, I know.

No comments:

Post a Comment