Thursday, November 25, 2010

Is it OK to Eat Pie for Breakfast?

Pumpkin is a vegetable and apples and blackberries are fruits...so, I think it's ok.

These are the pies I made yesterday:




Coconut
Pumpkin
Blackberry (Cobbler)
Apple





Around here, it's one pie per person. Everyone gets the pie that they want.


Even though there will only be four of us today, we will have the whole enchilada: mashed potatoes, sweet potatoes, stuffing, gravy, smoked turkey, cranberry sauce, etc. If there's something that makes it "Thanksgiving" to someone, I make it.

And, I've been cooking up a storm otherwise. Tomorrow some other folks will join us to help clean up the leftovers. Plus we are adding smoked salmon into the mix just for good measure. And, did I tell you we made some smoked cheddar cheese the other day? Yes, the smoker is getting a lot of use.

No comments:

Post a Comment