Monday, April 4, 2011

New Site Launched!

Come on over and check it out!

http://www.spinartiste.com/

It's live and launched...and I'm tired. I made so much progress on this yesterday and knew I was so close, that I was up half the night...

The feedback from the fiber arts community has been tremendous -- so encouraging.

I've hired a developer to help me with the finishing touches because I never set out to become a wordpress developer. They can get me finished up in a few days and I will be on my merry little way.

Meanwhile, back in crafty-land, I knitted a hat on Saturday:

I needed it!!! SO and I were at an artifact show and it was freezing so in the morning, I knit a hat and before lunch, my head was covered. The yarn is called "Razzle" and it's a "vegan" yarn -- no animal fibers -- made by an up and coming fiber artist named Compassioknit that I met a couple of weeks ago. We are working on a story for Spin Artiste to be published in the next two weeks.

Fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment